OrganizerFinancial Legacy Advisors ShaneLarson@FinancialGuide.com
PresenterBen Dyal, CFP® & Shane Larson, CFP®
Hear about these retirement planning issues
• Determining how much you may need to retire
• Understanding sound investment strategies.
• Diversifying and managing your investments.
• Potentially protecting assets and income.
• Analyzing retirement lifestyle options.
• Potentially reducing taxes.
• Creating an estate plan.
Who Should Enroll
The material is relevant to people who are nearing retirement, already retired, or
beginning to develop a retirement plan and are interested in concepts and strategies
that may help them make appropriate choices when confronted by investment
alternatives, insurance coverage, health- care costs, tax-reduction methods, and estate
The seminar material is educational, objective, and factual. No financial products are
discussed or sold. Sessions are conducted in an interactive lecture format. The
presenter uses a “hear it, see it, read it, write it” teaching method that may help you
understand and retain the information covered.
Date and Time
October 3 - October 24, 2019
6:00p - 8:30p EST